Monday, July 25, 2011

Breathe. Repeat.

If you are feeling stressed out, or need some cooling down from the heatwaves hitting our nation, this is a little gift for you.


Sit with me on the rocks on Otter Point, in Acadia National Park, Maine. Listen to the waves crashing over the rocks. The sea gurgles as the waves run across the rocks and back into the ocean. Sea gulls glide above. The cool salt spray mists your face while the sun warms it. Soft warm breeze in your hair... Take a deep breath. Relax.  Repeat. 


That's all. I needed that. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. Lisa-I showed this to George and he almost cried--I remember visiting there and how COLD that water is. Very nice to look at on another horrible hot day!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful for every single comment you leave. Thank you for hearing me.