Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Got Junk Mail?

Last winter, inspired by a friend's junk mail journal, I decided to make one of my own. God knows I get enough junk mail around here. Interestingly, most of the pages are credit card offers. I just gessoed and painted over them, sewed it up the binding, and then the fun part began. Embellish, embellish, embellish. Most of the embellishing used some type of junk or daily ephemera. Some I added from my stash. Some of the ATC's were made by my kidling. This is also my very first video I ever shot. I used my digital camera for this one, next one I will use my VideoCam. Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa! I love your junk journal! All the flaps and pockets and inserts - just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is great. I love the book and I love the video! Good work! Lori de Froup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love it! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa! Great job - love it!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding! Love all the color and ribbon tabs. Fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So interesting to look through your journal. I love the vid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice book with a couple of great ideas to steal....er borrow. Love the ribbon tabs and the varied sizing and inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful journal. I love all the compartments and pockets hiding lovely surprises.

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful for every single comment you leave. Thank you for hearing me.